Friday, October 24, 2008

The Tattoo


Ive a large Tribal tatto on my bike which has special significance for me. As a keen mountain biker of some twenty years now one of my idols growning up was Jason Mcroy. Unfortuntaly Jase met an untimely death whilst out riding his Harley. http://www.jasonmcroy.com/jmc/index.php Follow the link for the whole story.

In tribute to this i had the work done with the detailing within the main work an off the cuff idea from the tattooist steve. It was a very proud day indeed.

This is my first, certainly not the last, inkage for me. The rest will follow next year once the madness of christmas is out of the way.

for those interested here is one of the pics...

5 comments:

Living Dead Girl said...

Oooh ooh, I was there when you were in pain!
What a top day!!
:]

MadManDan said...

Indeed you were! A great day indeed. :] you will have to be there for the next one!

Living Dead Girl said...

I shall!

MadManDan said...

Good Good, january again it is missus :)

Jaxson Romeo said...

That's a really nice tat mate. Thinking of getting one myself. Got a blog about it, go check it out. :p (Shameless plug for the win!)