Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Work Smurk and where did i put my life handbook..

Pic title: 'Appearing Offline' - will make sense later i promise.



I've a large Smurk upon my face after getting another job to pay for college.
Read through Living Dead Girl's post this morning nearly falling out of my skin. She dreamt of a house fire whilst there was a house fire in full effect just up the road from where i sit now. Spooky as hell... although probably nothing in it??

Tonights big thing is research for this page, i've tonnes of ideas formulating which require some background running about. There are things i'd like to get up here yet haven't decided which ones just yet. Thanks to the Forum whose banner im still stuggling to get up here! sorry im having a dumb day...

Back to work in a week and already im wondering what i will do without endless hours to potter around - even though the benefit of even more money draws me out of my shell - its only selling mobile phones to people. Hardly rocket science. Keeps me in college to study till next year with exams due for payment january. Still im feeling empty about working in such a job. After x amount of years working to support others acheive things im somewhat confused as what i'm supposed to be doing to sort myself out. Strange Hey!

If only we all had a 'lifebook' (Copywright me) by which nattily entitled chapters guide each user through myriad minefields of love, happiness, joy, pain etc. Maybe there is a niche for my to plow a worthwhile furrow. Im hating being single right now since im not too good at it.

My new stalker, (someone ive let down nicely last night. She had asked whether i'd go out with her. I declined following my recent relationship.), had within the space of 10 minutes messaged me on both MSN, FaceF**k etc to talk before demanding where i was when i had not replied. Im now being cheeky living under the radar of 'Appear Offline' . Where do some people get off with things like this, im just annoyed about the whole thing to be honest im now having to go offline to avoid anymore unwanted messages, am i being cowardly - discuss. Still it makes me think and i hope ive not behaved like that to anyone else ;). So thought i catch up and throw it down here. haha

The rest of today involved all of the usual stuff. Tommorrow is moving house day.. at last.

Where did i put that life handbook...

1 comment:

Living Dead Girl said...

Just block the people that you don't want knowing you're online. Simple :]

Oh a house move Mr T?? First I've heard....